our current promotion
One page website design for only R3250.00. *
Web Design Package for One Page Scrolling Website
If you are on a budget and looking for simplicity, functionality and great design all in one page then we can help you. Show off a new product, make a great first impression with a personalized resume or get creative with your company online profile.
* T’s & C’s apply.
02 April 2019 – 30 May 2019
R 3250, 00 *
- Web Design Package for One Page Scrolling Website *
- 7 – 15 Working day lead time *
- 1 Concept Design & 2 Content revisions allowed
- Full payment books project
* ( T’s & C’s apply )
April / May 2019
ONE PAGE WEBSITE PROMOTION
Want a website that is creative and complex yet functional and simple? Then explore our One Page Website Packages and let your creative juices flow.
Sell or showcase a new product with the many benefits that come with one of our One Page Website Packages. With easy navigation, get your point across instantly and leave an impression on your website visitors.
Simplify your website and keep visitors intrigued with some awesome features that keep your website modern, functional and to your style. Getting your point across has never been as fast and efficient.
Tired of using your budget as an excuse not to have a website? Want our help?
- Company logo in high resolution (Vector or EPS format preferred, JPG or PNG accepted)
- Company Information: one paragraph no more than 500 words, to sum up what your company does and where it started. Include your tag-line, mission statement and year of conception.
- Company contact details (Postal or Physical Address, Contact Numbers, Main e-mail address)
- Your current domain address. If you do not have one we will quote seperately for registering your domain on your behalf.
- If you do have a domain, your hosting company details and package details for your hosting account.
- Company social media pages details (If you have no social pages, these options will be omitted from the design)
- Company staff up to 3 staff members including directors and top management
- List of your services (maximum 5). Each service to be described in one paragraph no more than 260 words.
- Client to supply imaging from their own image bank/gallery. 5 High resolution images to be supplied. Use of images is subject to the approval of Stephen Francis Atelier.
- Should the client want to use stock images, 1 stock image will be supplied. Image will be chosen carte blanche by Stephen Francis Atelier based on what the agency deems relevant to the client.
- Stephen Francis Atelier reserves all rights to choosing and placing of stock image. Should the client not have images or approve the supplied stock image, the client needs to supply a high resolution stock purchased image for replacement.
- No image replacements and swop-outs allowed. Changes to images is considered a revision.
- Stephen Francis Atelier does not do copywriting or editing in-house and any copy given to Stephen Francis Atelier is considered correct and checked by the client. Changes to in-text copy is considered a revision.
- All copy to be supplied in a Microsoft Word document.
- If the client does not have any copy and would like a copywriter to create copy for them, it will be quoted and billed for seperately.
- Should a client have existing copy and would like it to be reviewed and rewritten for the website, it will be quoted and billed for seperately.
- Turnaround time on this promotion is 7 – 15 working days from receiving ALL information electronically from the client.
- Files to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively supply a WeTransfer or Dropbox link.
- Client to sign off project before going live.
- Project is considered complete on sign off and going live. All changes and alterations will be quoted for seperate after sign off.
- Registration of a domain, local or international.
- Hosting if the client does not have a hosting company with a package
- Any graphic design work or image manipulation will be quoted for seperately @650 p/h.
- Extra pages can be added at any time @1 350 per page.
- Any custom coding will be quoted for seperately @650 p/h.
- Purchasing of stock images will be charged for seperately. A scouting fee for finding stock images on the clients behalf will be quoted for at @650 p/h.
One-page website consisting of 5 sections:
- Intro imaging section
- About the Company section
- A Services listing section
- A Gallery section (10 Images Max)
- A Contact details footer section
- 1 Concept Design & 2 Content revisions allowed
- Full payment books project
- A gallery with up to 10 images is also included. Images must be high resolution, approximately 2MB in file size. (1920 x 1080 Pixels)
- Any additional alterations or add-ons like a google map, captcha form, full galleries, imaging sliders, pages, blogs, etc. will be quoted for over and above this promotion.
- Promotion is not transferrable and full payment non refundable.
- Promotion is sold as is and no substitutes outside this service offering allowed.
- Stephen Francis Atelier reserves the right to unpublish and delete any promotion at any time.
- Sold subject to our standard conditions of sale.
- (A copy will be made available on request) No claim will be considered unless made by the buyer within seven days of receipt. All art work, websites, domains, databases, design concepts will belong to Stephen Francis Atelier CC until paid in full.
Terms & Conditions
‘The Company’ is Stephen Francis Atelier. ‘The Client’ means the party, or any person acting on their behalf with whom the Company contracts.
PO = Purchase Order / VAT = Value Added Tax
- All charges & prices for services carried out by the Company are subject to VAT (where applicable) at the prevalent rate.
- All estimated prices quoted, whether written or verbal, are for the listed and mentioned services only. Any additional services required to complete a project will be quoted for in advance and charged accordingly. Deliveries and couriers are additional.
- A signed purchase order (preferably with a PO number and project value) will need to be raised for the full quoted and agreed amount before work can commence on any job. A separate PO may need to be raised for any extras such as distribution, storage, deliveries or mailing.
- All work is billed either monthly or on completion of project stage, or the relevant hourly charge as previously agreed.
- All estimates are based on expected or agreed design time and include two sets of authors corrections where alterations are called for by the Client, or if additional changes are required by client.
- Where there is a change of brief, the Company will inform the Client in advance of any extra costs likely to be incurred.
- All projects are planned to an agreed schedule. Non-adherence to this schedule by the Client may result in compromising final delivery deadlines. If this is likely to occur, the Company will advise the Client as soon as this becomes evident and suggest an alternative solution where feasible. This may incur additional costs.
- Whilst every effort will be made to achieve agreed delivery, the Company cannot accept liability or be held financially responsible for any targets or deadlines being missed for delivery of any work which is outside of the Company’s control.
- For all new clients payment for the full or part amount + VAT may be requested in advance of commencement, as agreed between parties. For any subsequent invoiced work, the Company must receive full payment not later than 7 days after the date of Invoice. The Company reserves the right to make a surcharge of 2% per month interest to accounts that are not paid by this time. Client credit screening may affect any subsequent credit agreement.
- Once a client has agreed to the Company’s current Terms and Conditions on a credit account with the company, Stephen Francis Atelier shall invoice in project stages e.g. Stage 1 Conceptual Design, Stage 2 Detailed Design and Design Development etc. Upon stage completion unless where exceptional terms have been agreed with the client.
- Stephen Francis Atelier reserves the right to invoice for any disbursements for part works carried out including third party costs incurred on a project should the project be unable to be completed for any reason or has been delayed/put on hold by the Client for a period of 4 weeks or more then stage invoicing will occur.
- In good faith, Stephen Francis Atelier would hold any supplied files, originals and materials for a period of up to 12 months. Resumption of works on the project would be completed according to the original schedule of costs so long as the project specification remained unaltered.
- Disbursements on behalf of any client may result in a request for payment in advance from the Client.
- All creative work produced and devised during a project(s), creative, digital, software files and related correspondence remain the property – physically, intellectually and in copyright, of the Company until full payment has been made on the Client’s account, and all project costs have been cleared.
- Once final proofs/materials have been signed off, the Company cannot be held responsible financially or otherwise for any errors relating to print, programming or any end product.
- It is the responsibility of the Client that all materials (including, but not limited to images, diagrams, logos, videos, data, as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to Stephen Francis Atelier by the client will have the relevant copyrights, licenses and permissions for use in the commissioned project. Stephen Francis Atelier will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements caused by any wrongly supplied materials.
- The Company reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any job if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of the company and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by the Company.
- As part of larger projects which involve 3rd parties commissioned directly by the client, the Company will not be held responsible in any way for services not carried out/managed directly or indirectly by the Company.
- Advice of any loss, quality or damage issues must be reported to the Company within five clear working days of delivery and receipt (whether be printed or digital) and any claim in respect thereof must be made in writing to the Company within 3 working days thereafter. The Company shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with.
- In the event of any bona fide dispute or difference arising between the parties in connection with the Contract (excluding any dispute relating to non-payment of the Charges, for whatever reason), the parties shall attempt to resolve such dispute or difference in good faith or by mediation. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform the Company immediately of any issue that may lead to a dispute (including but not limited to quality, service, cost, and deadline), without such information, no disputes will be entered into.
- Every endeavour will be made to deliver the correct printed quantity ordered, but estimates are conditional upon margins of 5%. The Company reserves the right to change/alter ordered amounts in the Clients best interest.
- Whilst taking every care to protect all media and correspondence supplied, the Company cannot accept liability or be held responsible financially or otherwise for any loss. Disputes will not be entered into.
- The Company cannot guarantee the Client exclusivity of any marketing concept, strategy, design or other intellectual property provided. Therefore the Company will not accept liability for any alleged claim from the Client or any Third Party as the result of unintentional similarity in part or whole of a Third Party’s copyright protected or registered trademark or brand, identity, strap-line, colour usage, image style and content, product or otherwise.
- It remains the Client’s responsibility to seek copyright protection if desired for any creative/intellectual property provided to the Client by the Company.
- In accordance with GDPR, should the Client wish for Stephen Francis Atelier to handle/process any of their customer data or to provide systems to process personal data (eg web-based databases), it is the Client’s legal responsibility to ensure the processes requested of us are data-compliant and to have a written contract in place with us to carry out such processes. Furthermore, it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure they have obtained consent from the individuals for the personal data they pass over to us for processing.
- If at any point during the design or development cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Stephen Francis Atelier judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission and further compensatory charges for booked design time or printing press time or any other supply costs accruing.
- The Company reserves the right to the addition of our Company credit on printed or digital projects unless instructed otherwise by the Client and, to the use for self-promotion any work carried out for the Client.
- The Company reserves the right to use both initial creative concepts and final approved design work for the purposes of the Company’s marketing activities (both online and offline) unless otherwise requested/agreed with the Client.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its clients. Notification will be sent to all clients at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
- Promotion excludes current clients and / or projects and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. Any Agencies or Brokers listed or unlisted on Stephen Francis Atelier books, may not utilise any promotions directly or indirectly. Company / Client vetting may apply should Stephen Francis Atelier suspect any breach of this promotion and its terms and conditions.
- The company shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of the contract for any reason beyond it’s control including (without limiting the foregoing), Act of God, Legislation, War, Act of terrorism, Fire, Flood, Drought, Failure of power supply, Lock out, Strike by employee’s in contemplation of furtherance of dispute or inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the Customer may, by written notice, elect to terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto, shall otherwise accept delivery when available.